- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Articles & Tips
Preparing For Professional Pressure Washing
Professional pressure washing restores the polished look of your home and driveways to boost curb appeal, removes airborne pathogens that can cause your family discomfort, and protects exterior surfa […]
Concrete Needs TLC, Too
Curb appeal starts at your curb, and your driveway is the path from your curb to your property, so your driveway is literally a part of your property's curb appeal; and stained, cracked, discolored c […]
Our Latest Projects